A lot of people thought my first book would be about 2oceansvibe Media. This is why it’s not.
The reason why this book is not about 2oceansvibe.com and 2oceansvibe Media – the digital news platform I started in 2002 – is because that journey had to do with some good timing and a whole lot of luck. You can’t teach that.
Instead, I have written a book about another company I created over a weekend and started making money from on the Monday. It’s not that I’m any smarter than you, I just happen to know what is required to get your own product or service earning you a passive income over the internet. Then you can focus on doing what you want to do – like working on something else that you’re passionate about, or just chilling out.
The reason why this thinking comes so naturally to me, is my belief in 2oceansvibe’s tagline, ‘Work is a sideline, live the holiday.’ It’s the driving force behind every move I make.
In the book, you will find:
- The art of choosing a product or service that sells itself, without your involvement
- Step-by-step, simple instructions on getting building a basic website with e-commerce for FREE
- Hassle-free credit-card transaction integration
- How to choose the right domain name and optimise your website for Google
- Secure immediate traffic
- Gets to the point immediately – uncomplicated
- Quick tips for researching the keywords people use to search for that product or service
- Setting up a simple Adwords campaign for targeted keyword search, to add to your instant traffic
- Seth’s handy ‘life hacking’ tips to living an easier life
- For R250 ($25) you will have an e-commerce solution, accepting credit cards and generating traffic.